Saturday, November 14, 2009

Muliple marriage comments

I am sitting here blogging and listening to some of those soppy love songs LOL. Feeling happy and looking out the window at the sunshine and actually clear skies.
I do have a wild hair up somewhere that I am going to pull out. What is it? When you have been married more than 3 times (ok, I can see that but still lol) and people have the audacity to say "I hope this one sticks." I just want to dope slap those people.
Husband number 4 should have been husband number one (sorry Ed) and since I believe in happy ever after he would have been the only one. Friends who really know me can see the happiness in my face and voice they've never heard before.
What an insult to my husband when people say those things like that. In fact it was women who said it so I won't go there.... LOL.
I had made poor choices in my life in men and other things. When my 23 yr. old daughter at the time tells me I have finally made a good choice in a man my heart swells with pride. If anyone is hard on me it is those closest to you and she has been one to point out my faults, bless her. When I told my 25 year old son I was getting married after such a short time he was happy for me. Like he knew I finally made a good choice too, or his sister got to him first LOL.
People should THINK before they say such potentially hurtful things. No one but me and a few people know what I have been through in my life and how dare those few judge me. My husband and I deserve happiness.
If my ex husbands and boyfriends can offer me congratulations and be happy for me what is wrong with these people who barely know me? Just an interesting string of thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment