Sunday, July 31, 2011

Vent Over LOL

Ok, I'm fine now.  Just helps to vent.  By the way I just wanted to clarify it is not by choice that I look out the window, some days that is all I can do.   John is my x husband who has become a friend to Joe and I and has been helpful on days I am not able to walk.  I have my sense of humor back.
   By the way, did you know Vodka (I don't drink) is a great cleaner?  Amazing things. 

Thanks for reading my vent and A. for kicking me in the butt.  We all need that sometimes. 

I asked Joe if I was going to hurt anyone's feelings by venting and after reading it he said no so enter I hit.  I am grateful for all that I have and tell my Lord everyday how blessed I am.  I just want to be the person I was before oil and gas, so active, and yes, I keep fighting it (not being active)  after all these years of being disabled.  So, don't read this and get hurt.  I need everyone of you!:)
Now, to go and help someone else, after the ice cream cone though.  :)
Thanks, love, jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment